Safe Sterile Club is a strong Communication tool and a link to connect with other sterilization community.
In India, we have nursing homes starting from 5 beds onwards performing surgeries where there is no specific CSSD department and it is the OT nurse who shoulders this additional responsibility they even perform high risk and major surgeries. The safe sterile club will bridge the knowledge gap OT nurses wrt sterilization, decontamination and educate them towards different aspects of sterilization.
MENTOR : Mrs Gauri Bhatia
- IAHCSMM certified Central Service Expert from Purdue University, Pennsylvania.
- Hospital infection prevention practitioner
- Postgraduate in Microbiology
- Over three decades of experience of hospital administration with passion in Operations and Quality.
- Advisor – Hospital Sterile Services Association
- Life member – Hospital Infection Society (Mumbai Forum)
To share best practices in Infection Prevention, Sterilization and Sterility Assurance, patient Safety among stakeholders of healthcare fraternity in India.
To empower every nursing home/hospital with adequate knowledge access to literature and relevant tools to ensure better patient outcomes.
*Safe sterile club* is an exclusive community of healthcare professionals to share best practices in Infection prevention, sterility and sterility assurance with patient safety at its core.